Reactions as lady s...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Reactions as lady shares photos of shabby building used as NYSC hostel in Imo state

Imran Musa
Topic starter
(@imran-musa)
Famed Member

A young lady has taken to social media to share photos of the accommodation presented to corpers in Mbano in Imo state

Her post got other Nigerians who had gone through the system sharing stories and photos as well

The room did not have curtains and also had ugly looking beds on the dirty floor

The National Youth Service Corps is a one-year mandatory service to the nation for graduates of universities and polytechnics in Nigeria and it comes with different experiences.

A young lady got people talking on social media after she shared photos from the accommodation she was given at her place of primary assignment in Imo state.

@fentee3 posted two photos to show the condition of the house tagged NYSC hostel in Mbano, Imo state.

The building looked like it had been neglected with a broken door frame and moth-eaten roof.

The interior was not any better as the dirty floor had two ugly-looking beds without bed frames or curtains.

Check out the tweet below:

@fentee3's post generated reactions with quite a number of Nigerians sharing the experiences as corps members.

Read some of the comments sighted below:

@IzzyBecky:

"If you see corpers lounge in Warri. They're breeding mosquitoes, snakes, fish, snail, and probably lions sef."

@ChukaMiles shared a video of an uncompleted building

@hyperopique:

"I remember when they showed me the corpers lodge in Ondo, I told the Vice Principal “if I sleep here overnight, I will die”
@NkyEzenwa:

Nigerians react as Ghanaian actress Akuapem Polo gushes over Teddy A's lips in new photo
"This is horrible. I pity these coppers who find themselves at these horrible places."
@ssb4real:

"Don't think about the toilet, I repeat, don't dare ask about it, the room is an introduction."

Source: Legit.Ng

1617216079-Screenshot_20210331-193532_Chrome.jpg
Topic Tags

Share: