COVID-19: 7 Safety tips for parents as children resume school
Across the country, schools have resumed and more will resume in the days to come.
For parents, below are a few tips to keep their children safe once out of the home:
1. Take the temperament of your children before they leave for school.
2. Pack their lunch. During these times, it is safer for children to bring their own meal from home.
3. If your children ride the school bus, you may want to reconsider that option.
4. Encourage and remind them to wash or sanitise their hands regularly.
5. Remind them to always cough or sneeze into a tissue or their elbow.
6 Teach kids wearing a face mask, face shied is not just for their own good but for others.
7. Have children take a shower when they get back from school before moving about the house.